(1) The driver should try to go up and down the freight elevator several times before working every day to check for malfunctions and abnormal phenomena.
(2) The driver should first verify the function of the door contact and the door lock, and the freight elevator should stop immediately when the car is disconnected when the car is in motion.
(3) Attention should be paid to the leveling accuracy of the car landing station, and there is no significant abnormal difference.
2. Matters needing attention when the freight elevator is moving:
(1) Drivers are not allowed to leave their posts during the service hours, and the hall door must be closed if they have to leave.
(2) The driver shall be responsible for supervising that the load of the car does not exceed the rated weight.
(3) To carry goods, you must first hit the load button, and then gently push the goods truck into the elevator. During this process, the pusher must not let go to prevent the goods truck from hitting the car wall.
(4) The freight elevator door must be closed tightly before starting the freight elevator. It is strictly forbidden to operate the freight elevator for normal driving when the freight elevator door is open.
(5) Except for the fixed equipment belonging to the freight elevator, no other objects shall be stored on the top of the gondola; no one except maintenance personnel is allowed to enter.
(6) When the freight elevator is working, it is strictly prohibited to wipe, lubricate or repair the parts.
(7) It is not allowed to ship flammable, explosive and other dangerous goods.
(8) It is forbidden to tamper with the elevator fire switch and the switch in the car.
(9) It is forbidden to tamper with the elevator hall door and car door.
(10) It is forbidden to smoke in the car and keep it clean and hygienic.
(11) Vandalism such as scribbling and graffiti is prohibited.
(12) Do not use the elevator during power outages, fires, or earthquakes.
(13) In case of abnormal elevator status (such as severe shaking, no lighting in the elevator, open elevator doors, etc.), please do not use the elevator and notify the elevator administrator in time.
(14) Special care should be taken when moving objects, and do not scratch the car door or wall panel, so as not to damage the elevator.
(15) When carrying heavy or long objects, the administrator should be notified and asked to assist on the spot.
(16) When handling heavy objects, be careful not to overload them, and place the objects evenly in the car to ensure the safety and integrity of the elevator.
(17) Transport powder, vegetables, seafood, ice cubes and garbage without dripping or falling objects. Once discovered, deal with them in accordance with regulations.
(18) Only press the necessary buttons and don't use hard objects to hit the buttons.